Welcome to The Duke Golf Club
The Duke Golf Club is a championship style, Par-72, 18-hole, daily-fee golf club located 12 minutes west of I-10 on Queen Creek Road.
- The Duke is located just 25 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- The centerpiece to the master planned community of Rancho El Dorado just 14 miles SW of I-10 on Queen Creek Rd.
- Ranked #1 "Best New Course in Arizona" Travelgolf, 2003
- Designed by David Druzisky
- Par 72 - plays 7,011 yards from back tees
- Ranked #1 "Player Friendly Course in Phoenix/Scottsdale" Golf Tips Magazine Travel Annual, 2006
- Top 25 Courses You Can Play in AZ- AZ The State of Golf
- CHECK OUT OUR NEW COURSE FLYOVER!! Click here to view
- Foothills Golf Group Gold Card -
Buy your 2015 Gold Card TODAY for a chance to win FREE golf for a year!!!! Each purchase will be entered into a drawing to upgrade to our Saguaro Club membership package! Please contact the golf shop for additional information. Offer only valid for the month of August.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TODAY!!!!!
"Crazy 8's with us every Monday until 8/28/2014...
$8 Green Fee, $8 Cart Fee, $8 Lunch, $8 (8)Callaway Mojo golf balls, $8 Gift Card,
$8 Domestic Pitchers, $8 Ouray Hat (must choose 3 or more for promotion, thank you)
Plus enjoy these daily Specials: $2 Hot Dogs, $2 Domestic cans, $2 Powerade,
$2 Soda & Bottled Water and $3 Well Drinks!
Call the Pro Shop for details and to BOOK A TEE TIME: (480)844-1100.
The new "Saguaro Club" membership is now available.
With One membership you can play FOUR Courses...
Click Here For Information!
Score huge savings at the Foothills Golf Group courses! Learn More